1. So here are all the little drawers that go in the front of the box all pasted on and with a top coat of glue to hold them firmly in place.
2. Next seal/glue the bottom of the box about three coats is best.
3. A completed side, glued into place and with at least 3 coats of sealing glue to smooth out the rough parts. How much glue you use to seal the box depends on the thickness of the paper you used. its almost impossible to get the whole surface exactly the same and sometimes when you use a wallpaper border like this, you get a nice 3-D effect instead.
4. This is actually the top of the box laid on its side, so that you can see the details. When picking paper, look for something that has a lot of usable images both large and small.
5. Here’s the front-the lines aren’t completely straight but that’s because its home made LOL and its a bit busy and crazy because that’s how I like it. 🙂 Using those big strips of border paper on the edges covers up the nails as well.
6. Ta-da! The view from the side-sorry about the glare.
And that’s how you do it-easy eh? I hope they like it. 🙂