Cover for Kiss of the Rose!!
Wednesday, January 20th, 2010 Jan 20th, 2010 leave a response

I am so excited to get to show you this cover for the first of my paranormal historical romances for NAL Signet Eclipse.
KissBeard

It comes out in August 2010, and I’ll have more details for you as soon as I can!

18 comments to “Cover for Kiss of the Rose!!”

1. Hailey Edwards
      · January 20th, 2010 at 7:21 pm · Link

Lovely cover! The red really pops. I can’t wait to read this one.

• Kate
      1.1
        · January 20th, 2010 at 11:06 pm · Link

Thanks Hailey, I was so pleased!!

2. Karen Erickson
      · January 20th, 2010 at 8:02 pm · Link

Gorgeous! I love it!

• Kate
      2.1
        · January 20th, 2010 at 11:06 pm · Link

It is lovely, I’m very happy with it.

3. Maria Geraci
      · January 20th, 2010 at 8:30 pm · Link

LOVE it!!! Both characters have great attitude in that pic. I’m so excited for you, Kate!

• Kate
      3.1
        · January 20th, 2010 at 11:07 pm · Link

Thanks Maria, it is quite exciting! August seems a long way away though.

4. Booklover1335
      · January 20th, 2010 at 11:00 pm · Link

oh, love the cover. Very reminiscent of Showtime’s The Tudors….which should gain you extra attention

• Kate
      4.1
        · January 20th, 2010 at 11:06 pm · Link

That was kind of the idea-Et’s hope it works as well as The Tudors 😉

5. Shelli Stevens
      · January 21st, 2010 at 12:01 am · Link

Yummy! That’s so hot, Kate! Congrats!

6. Saskia Walker
      · January 21st, 2010 at 4:11 am · Link

Wow. Totally gorgeous! Looking forward to the read!

7. Fedora
      · January 30th, 2010 at 2:57 pm · Link

Whoa! That’s a gorgeous cover, Kate! Definitely looking forward to August! 😀

8. KJ
      · February 4th, 2010 at 11:03 am · Link

Oh, wow! That is one beautiful cover. Congrats! Can’t wait to read it. :mrgreen:

9. Debbie Mumford
      · February 23rd, 2010 at 2:23 pm · Link

I’m really looking forward to this series, Kate. The premise is fabulous.

10. Bree
      · March 5th, 2010 at 9:34 pm · Link

Oh wow, BEAUTIFUL cover! Caught my attention…well, that and the Tudors & vampires part. 😀 How awesome, I can’t wait!

11. Cilean
      · September 10th, 2010 at 3:32 am · Link

Um….really? You are happy with this ripped off version of the Tudors craziness? You do realize that the woman in your picture has a safety pin holding the sleeve roll to her bodice?

That she is not wearing Henrician but an Elizabethan at least 50 years in the future from when you are placing your book?

I fact I just read your book and I have to say I was appalled that a good UK girl did not do any research for a ‘Historical Romance” now I know since there are Vampires and Druids, this is not meant to be this reality…..but really? Ruffs were not used as you put them until the 1560’s! Plus? You never mention the time you are speaking of they would have been cold! I mean brrr it is a mini ice age cold!

Shame on you for not doing your job and really? Creating a good atmosphere! I was so hoping to enjoy this book as I have others you have written! But this is a travesty… again not unlike the Tudors.

12. Jonathan
      · January 29th, 2011 at 1:22 am · Link

I can hardly wait for your story to be out! But…just wondering, Kate, any ideas of who the two exquisite characters on the cover page are in real life? Would love to know their true identities in this modern world. They look like a perfect fairytale couple!