New Cover for Simply Insatiable!
Friday, December 4th, 2009 Dec 4th, 2009 leave a response

It’s yellow!

simply insatiable¥MECH

This is the wicked Lord Minshom’s book and it comes out in early May 2010.

Here’s the Blurb 🙂

THE MOST SCANDALOUS PASSIONS…
Lord Minshom is known throughout London for embracing every illicit longing-the more scandalous the better. When his estranged wife, Lady Jane returns with an ultimatum he flatly refuses-even if it means she will turn to other men. Forced to watch Jane flirt shamelessly at the House of Pleasure, Minshom is enraged…and excited. The innocent girl he wed at seventeen has transformed into a voluptuous woman who still ignites a scorching hunger within him…
ARE ALWAYS THE MOST PLEASURABLE…
After seven years apart from her husband, Jane is now ready to settle their differences and start afresh. But when she is reunited with Minshom, his attitude infuriates her-and she is determined to teach him a lesson. Yet even as Jane accepts the attentions of other men, it is Minshom she truly wants. For she alone knows how to satisfy all of his wicked needs…

And psst-by the way-Amazon have Simply Sinful and Shameless at half-price at the moment!

12 comments to “New Cover for Simply Insatiable!”

1. Aurora
      · December 4th, 2009 at 4:56 pm · Link

I am BEYOND EXCITED!!!!!!!! I just yelped and woke up the Hubster 😉 he thought I was hurt!!! I tried to explain to him why and he just waved me off and stomped back upstairs grumbling about me and my stupid book addiction!!! LOL!!!

• Kate Pearce
      1.1
        · December 4th, 2009 at 7:26 pm · Link

It’s okay he’ll be smiling again when you read the book and share it with him :mrgreen:

2. Karen Erickson
      · December 4th, 2009 at 8:16 pm · Link

Oh I love it Kate! It’s very sexy. Congrats!

3. Armenia
      · December 5th, 2009 at 2:03 pm · Link

Oh, yeah. Very yummy. 😎

May is so far away. I’m waiting to read SIMPLY WICKED during Christmas break so that I won’t have to endure the pain of waiting too long. *grin*

I feel like the lady outside of Target, chanting “open, open” so I can get to the goodies faster. 😆

• Kate Pearce
      3.1
        · December 5th, 2009 at 7:21 pm · Link

Well there is “Some Like it Rough” in Feb just to keep you going for a little while if you don’t mind switching to a contemporary LOL
      I love the idea of you standing outside chanting 😉

4. Tessy Grillo
      · February 10th, 2010 at 7:26 pm · Link

Love this cover!!!!!!

5. Emma Z
      · March 5th, 2010 at 8:47 am · Link

In the previous House of Pleasure/Simply novels, there has always been a connection between at least some of the main characters. Is there such a connection between Lady Jane or Lord Minshom and some of our friends from the earlier novels? 🙂

• Kate
      5.1
        · March 5th, 2010 at 2:17 pm · Link

Oh yes indeedy. Look out for the return of Captain David Grey, Madame Helene and Anthony and Marguerite. 😉

• Emma Z
        5.1.1
          · March 5th, 2010 at 4:19 pm · Link

Oh, goody! 😀

I’ve read abot the Harcourt twins, Simply Sexual and am halfyway through Simply Sinful, so I haven’t had the pleasure of knowing Helene’s and Anthony’s particular stories yet. I think I prefer your somewhat more mellow male characters (in my mind Gideon and Peter), but they all engage, intrigue, and win the day in the end. But what is really impressiv is how you succeed in making all the ladies so wonderful and strong in their own, individual way. Thank you so much for some really hot and exciting entertainment!

• Kate Pearce
        5.1.2
          · March 5th, 2010 at 5:24 pm · Link

@Emma Z:

Thank you! Peter has a very devoted following, so you are in good company. Gideon is still one of my favorites 🙂 I hope you’ll keep on enjoying the whole series!

6. Chestionare Auto
      · November 1st, 2014 at 7:20 am · Link

Hi. Can i Share New Cover for Simply Insatiable!
    to my Facebook page?