My new cats :)
Saturday, April 4th, 2009 Apr 4th, 2009 leave a response

As promised a better picture of my two new cats.

George is on the left and Chowder is on the right. They are both long-haired and about a year old. George has golden eyes and Chowder’s are bright green Despite their different looks we are convinced they are brothers. They love each other dearly and play fight and then lick each others hurts all at the same time.

Mouse count so far: 3/4 (I took the last one away from them-spoilsport)

This weekend-the brave new world of outside! (gulp)

Let’s hope they decide to come back. We’re all very fond of them already, although they are crazy mad. But that works in our house. The only resident (apart from the mice) who is not so keen on them is Hunter my dog. Despite the fact that he is twice their size, they terrify him. Hopefully they’ll all get along soon LOL

9 comments to “My new cats :)”

1. Heather
      · April 4th, 2009 at 3:59 am · Link

Aww, they’re adorable – but of course you already knew that! 😉

2. Morag McKendrick Pippin
      · April 4th, 2009 at 4:50 am · Link

What a pair of sweeties!

3. Emily Ryan-Davis
      · April 4th, 2009 at 12:02 pm · Link

Eeeee, kittehs!

I love cats. I hope you soon find them twined perpetually about your ankles. 🙂

· April 4th, 2009 at 12:33 pm · Link

they’re gorgeous. I love cats. We have 2 along with our 2 dogs (yes, it’s damn near a farm here) The cats are so fun to watch when they get going.

5. Bernadette Gardner and Jennifer Colgan
      · April 4th, 2009 at 1:04 pm · Link

So cute!! May they have many years of happy mouse hunts!

6. Linda Wolf
      · April 4th, 2009 at 3:19 pm · Link

They’re beautiful! I have two also and 2 weenie dogs. My kitties aren’t as pretty though. They’re stray tomcats I adopted and one has lost an eye due to the upper respiratory infection he had when I saved him, nut I love them anyway! LOL

· April 4th, 2009 at 3:36 pm · Link

Awww… how cute. We need some good micers if you ever need a place for them to stay :>

April Morelock

8. Maria Geraci
      · April 7th, 2009 at 1:19 am · Link

Like Mel, I have 2 dogs and 2 cats. Yes, I’m crazy. But one of the cats was a starving stray that has managed to live with us for over 5 years now. His name is Lucky. He’s sweet as can be. Lizzy is our devil cat. We’ve had her since she was a kitten and she only truly loves one person in this world (besides herself). That’s my 16 year old, Megan. Everyone else she looks her whiskers down on. Including poor Lucky:(

9. Saskia Walker
      · April 16th, 2009 at 8:34 am · Link

That’s so funny, about the dog! I hope he gets used to them. They’ll keep him on his toes. 🙂 Gorgeous cats! Give them all a fussin’ from me.