Double Tagged!
Tuesday, January 15th, 2008 Jan 15th, 2008 leave a response

Darnit!

Two of my favorite people have tagged me, so I’ll have to play, at least a little bit.

7 random or weird facts about me:

1. I can’t stand the sound of polystyrene being touched.

2. I once fell flat on my face, for no apparent reason, at a college dance, (really this was before I even had a drink) I happened to be carrying a pint of strawberry milkshake at the time and it ended up all over me.

3. I hate people patting the top of my head, but I love people brushing my hair.

4. Some people’s voices make me go into a gooey trance.

5. My toes are double-jointed.

6. I once had long dark pink hair with a gelled back-combed fringe, the inevitable black lace Madonna gear and a ‘Frankie says Relax’ T-shirt. It was the 80’s okay?

7. Once when I was walking home from school with my younger sister, a dog came out and started barking. I calmly crossed the road and watched it chase my sister all the way along the street.

6 comments to “Double Tagged!”

· January 15th, 2008 at 6:08 pm · Link

I totally need to see a picture of the pink stripe.

2. Jenna Mayson
      · January 15th, 2008 at 7:51 pm · Link

You must post that picture! I too went thought my 80’s phase, dressing like Madonna until the teacher called my mom.

3. Jo
      · January 15th, 2008 at 10:43 pm · Link

I think you may have forgotten to mention the mop under fact 2!!!!

· January 15th, 2008 at 10:49 pm · Link

Jo darling-don’t tell me-is there a picture of me with that mop???
    I have a horrible suspicion there is…

5. Jo
      · January 15th, 2008 at 11:13 pm · Link

I do believe there is!Sadly, I do not have it – it would be worth a fortune now!!

· January 16th, 2008 at 12:30 am · Link

Jo-you don’t happen to have any photos of me with pink hair do you???

I can see I’ll have to resort to bribery soon-that’s what happens when people who have known you for ever (26 years??)turn up and comment on your blog and let out all your secrets!! 🙂

love you lots!